Interlibrary Loans (ILLs)
- Persons must have a library card, not have an overdue item, and not owe a fine of more than $3.00.
- ILLs may only be made for books older than one year.
- Ill Requests may be made by phone or at your library.
- The fine for late ILL books is $1.00 per day.
- Due dates for ILL books vary depending on the date that the lending library request the book be returned. The ILL Loan Librarian writes the due date on a special book sleeve.
- Branches may receive ILL requests if the patron is willing to pick up and drop off the book at the main library.
Nelson County Public Library
Card form (policies)
Use Agreement form (policies)
201 Cathedral Manor
Bardstown, KY 40004